Spam Kitty Trailer Spam Kitty Trailer

Well this is sad.

As much as I loved making this trailer, and writing parts of the series, RTS Animation broke up a few years ago. I've talked to Reyals and he's busy, so we're not getting back on it.

Don't give up hope, we might end up making it eventually, but not for a while. And it's been a few years, so don't expect it anytime soon.

Pigeon! Pigeon!

I am a homeless man.

It's true. Last night I slept under a bridge. I'm on the internet at the library right now.

I laughed my ass off at this, because it is so true! Down to the dirty trenchcoat. I'm not kidding.

I imagine this is me in like 40 years if I'm still homeless by then, which judging by the economy, is quite possible.

Thanks for giving a bum something to laugh at!

Tamas Breaks It Down Tamas Breaks It Down

Jesus, man...

This is what you're doing with your talents now? What happened, man?

! Fishy ! ! Fishy !

Damn this isn't easy

Just when I swoop down to get a tiny fish, a giant f**ker pops out of nowhere and all I hear is a chomping sound.

<sigh>

PiGPEN responds:

SI!

Noidzor Noidzor

Wonderfully done

I enjoyed this. It was well made, with a nice concept, easy to understand power-ups, and difficult enemies (the little blue balls and the weird knights and such that fly from nowhere)

The effect after you beat a boss could be better, but aside from that, VERY good game.

Fav'd

Good ol' Cap Good ol' Cap

Cap FTW

I'm just sad that they have Chris Evans playing Cap in the new movie, considering he's already playing a character in the Marvel Movie Universe... JOHNNY STORM!