Spam Kitty Trailer Spam Kitty Trailer

Well this is sad.

As much as I loved making this trailer, and writing parts of the series, RTS Animation broke up a few years ago. I've talked to Reyals and he's busy, so we're not getting back on it.

Don't give up hope, we might end up making it eventually, but not for a while. And it's been a few years, so don't expect it anytime soon.

Pigeon! Pigeon!

I am a homeless man.

It's true. Last night I slept under a bridge. I'm on the internet at the library right now.

I laughed my ass off at this, because it is so true! Down to the dirty trenchcoat. I'm not kidding.

I imagine this is me in like 40 years if I'm still homeless by then, which judging by the economy, is quite possible.

Thanks for giving a bum something to laugh at!

Tamas Breaks It Down Tamas Breaks It Down

Jesus, man...

This is what you're doing with your talents now? What happened, man?

Twilight: The Broodening Twilight: The Broodening

Ugh.

That was so hard to sit through, simply because I hate... Twilight... SO... MUCH!!!

And you pretty much just pointed out why. Why is it that teenyboppers love this crap so much?

OH LOOKIT ME! I'M GONNA WRITE A BOOK ABOUT ZOMBIES WHO EAT CARROTS! WOO!!!

Chris & Harry Chris & Harry

Awesome

As always, you raise the standard for random/stupid/hilarious.

And BTW, the easter egg is LITERALLY an easter egg, which is on a plate near the apples after the thing is done.

I enjoyed the song.

UltimatePopTartCommercial UltimatePopTartCommercial

Not for Newgrounds

This is the kind of thing that would work on youtube...

faTTButt faTTButt

Not the worst I've seen.

You're definitely off to a somewhat useful start. Keep practicing. You have potential. Try writing a more complicated storyline... maybe use a higher framerate. Remember: Rome wasn't built in a day, and neither is a decent flash cartoon.

Madness/demonic Rage Madness/demonic Rage

Better than I expected

With all of the Madness tribute/parody/remakes out there, I didn't expect much from this. You actually rose above my expectation. The only possible problems I can find with this are the following:

1: It stops a lot to show the goat head pentagram symbol... which distracts from the... well... the madness.
2: No credits... You should always have credits.
3: More fluid animation. It was like watching a flipbook with sounds added.

Other than that... the action was good, the blood was good, the gore was good, the ending was good. The madness is strong with this one.

Bravo

Weird Al's Best Weird Al's Best

Best. Al. Flash. Ever!

Great flash, great timing. Great!

Keep up the good stuff!

Retarded Animal Babies 5 Retarded Animal Babies 5

Backwards background...

I noticed that the background audio in the latter part of this episode was reversed music/speech...

What is it forwards?